........Never email when angry!
- if you need to write, fine, but send the email to an address of your own, or to a friend who is expecting it, not to the person connected to the anger
- find a friend to talk to/phone about the anger, and what you would have liked instead of what happened
- figure out how you can get what you need without involving the original person
- try to guess what they may have been needing when they did what they did
- work out whether you want to contribute to their well-being by communicating with them (and if you don't, best to avoid communicating or ask for a personal meeting, ideally with a friend who likes you both)